Starting with 1th May, all the future posts will have an English version, most probably recorded & not written, or both. I will try my best.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ne mutam in cateva zile si va iau cu mine / We're moving in a few days and I am taking you with me

Am o alta surpriza pentru voi, avem casa noua, momentan facem ultimele retusuri. Urmatoarea postare va fi acolo, Am sa postez link-ul si, daca avem casa noua, evident ca trebuie sa facem o petrecere pe cinste deci, se munceste mult la urmatorul material care, cel mai probabil o sa vina in sfarsitul de saptamana.
*

I have another surprise for you, we have a new house /site/, and at this moment we are doing the last touches on it. The next post will be seen there. I will post the link later on, and, since we have an new house and all, obviously we must party big, therefore we are working very hard on our next post which will arrive by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment